JPMorgan Starts Grid Dynamics Holdings (GDYN) at Overweight
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Puneet Jain initiates coverage on Grid Dynamics Holdings (NASDAQ: GDYN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Grid Dynamics Holdings closed at $19.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grid Dynamics and Evinced Enter Into Long-Term Strategic Partnership to Drive Accessibility in Mobile App Development
- JPMorgan Starts Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Starts Sinopec Engineering Group (2386:HK) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!