JPMorgan Starts Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) at Overweight
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
JPMorgan analyst Katherine Lei initiates coverage on Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $114.00.
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $63.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Outperform (2)
- Berenberg Starts Vifor Pharma AG (VIFN:SW) (GNHAY) at Hold
- Berenberg Starts Ipsen SA (IPN:FP) (IPSEY) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!