JPMorgan Starts Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) at Overweight
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
JPMorgan analyst Katherine Lei initiates coverage on Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $114.00.
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $63.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Assumes Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) at Buy, 'Fast expansion in Singapore, with estimated 20% share of investing population'
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Chubb Corporation (CB) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Travelers (TRV) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!