JPMorgan Starts Autodesk (ADSK) at Neutral
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
JPMorgan analyst C. Stephen Tusa Jr. initiates coverage on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $203.00.
Shares of Autodesk closed at $201.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Neutral
- Autodesk to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Autodesk (ADSK) tumbles on soft guidance, negative tone; analyst downgrades
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!