JPMorgan Starts Atottech (ATC) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
JPMorgan analyst Jeffrey Zekauskas initiates coverage on Atottech (NYSE: ATC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Atottech closed at $20.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Nebula Caravel Acquisition Corp. (NEBC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside