JPMorgan Starts Array Technologies (ARRY) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Array Technologies closed at $44.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Ramsay Health Care Limited (RHC:AU) (RMSYF) at Underweight
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Wendy's (WEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!