JPMorgan Starts Array Technologies (ARRY) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Array Technologies (NASDAQ: ARRY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Array Technologies closed at $44.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Altice-USA (ATUS) at Hold; Could Be an M&A Target
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts T-Mobile US, (TMUS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!