JPMorgan Assumes Allogene (ALLO) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
JPMorgan analyst Brian Cheng assumes coverage on Allogene (NASDAQ: ALLO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Allogene closed at $12.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Assumes Britvic Plc. (BVIC:LN) (BTVCF) at Buy
- DBS Group Starts Li Auto Inc (2015:HK) (LI) at Buy
- Needham & Company Assumes HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!