HSBC Starts HepsiBurada (HEPS) at Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
HSBC analyst Bulent Yurdagul initiates coverage on HepsiBurada (NASDAQ: HEPS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of HepsiBurada closed at $13.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
- BTIG Starts Sonnet BioTherapeutics (SONN) at Buy
- Two Days After Morgan Stanley Initiated at Underweight, BofA Calls Lucid (LCID) the 'Tesla/Ferrari of New EV Automakers'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!