H.C. Wainwright Starts Frontline Ltd. (FRO) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
H.C. Wainwright analyst Magnus Fyhr initiates coverage on Frontline Ltd. (NYSE: FRO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Frontline Ltd. closed at $7.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Berry Global Group (BERY) at Buy, 'Industry-leading FCF generation to drive deleveraging + multiple expansion'
- Nomura/Instinet Starts Oriental Shiraishi Corp (1786:JP) at Buy