Guggenheim Starts Restaurant Brands International (QSR) at Neutral
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Guggenheim analyst Gregory Francfort initiates coverage on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $65.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Alibaba Health (241:HK) (BABA) at Buy
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- RBC Capital Starts Realty Income (O) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!