Guggenheim Starts Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Guggenheim analyst John DiFucci initiates coverage on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $107.00.
Shares of Oracle closed at $77.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Releases Java 19
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Cincinnati Financial (CINF) at Market Perform
- Credit Suisse Starts E2open Parent Holdings (ETWO) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!