Guggenheim Starts Meredith Corp (MDP) at Neutral
- Stocks struggle as China rate cut sends oil tumbling
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Dollar jumps on safety flows after China data, yuan slips on rate cut
- Oil drops as China data disappoints, Iran talks in focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Curry Baker initiates coverage on Meredith Corp (NYSE: MDP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of Meredith Corp closed at $54.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Assumes Ryerson Holding (RYI) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Starts Academy Sports & Outdoors Inc. (ASO) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to In Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!