Guggenheim Starts Allbirds Inc (BIRD) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Guggenheim analyst Robert Drbul initiates coverage on Allbirds Inc (NASDAQ: BIRD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Allbirds Inc closed at $18.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allbirds Inc (BIRD) PT Lowered to $5 at Berenberg
- Morgan Stanley Starts Tata Chemicals Limited (TTCH:IN) at Underweight
- Colliers Securities Starts Indus Realty Trust Inc (INDT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!