Goldman Sachs Starts ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs analyst Patrick Creuset initiates coverage on ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (NYSE: ZIM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $23.20.
Shares of ZIM Integrated Shipping Services closed at $21.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Reinstates ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) at Buy
- National Bank Financial Starts Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV:CN) at Outperform
- William O'Neil Starts Cloudflare Inc. (NET) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!