Goldman Sachs Starts Valneva SE (VALN) at Buy
- Nasdaq jumps 2% at open as Treasury yields ease
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
Goldman Sachs analyst Graig Suvannavejh initiates coverage on Valneva SE (NASDAQ: VALN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Valneva SE closed at $25.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) at Buy
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Leslie's (LESL) at Neutral
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Mister Car Wash Inc. (MCW) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!