Goldman Sachs Starts Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian lee initiates coverage on Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ: SHLS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Shoals Technologies Group closed at $40.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Meritor (MTOR) at Buy
- National Bank Financial Starts Gold Standard Ventures Corp (GSV:CN) at Outperform
- CMB International Securities Starts HUYA Inc. (HUYA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!