Goldman Sachs Starts Expedia (EXPE) at Buy
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Eric Sheridan initiates coverage on Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $185.00.
Shares of Expedia closed at $145.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Bank Financial Resumes Tricon Residential Inc (TCN:CN) (TCNGF) at Outperform
- BofA Securities Reinstates Micron Technology (MU) at Neutral
- Cowen Assumes Personalis (PSNL) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!