Goldman Sachs Starts Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) at Buy
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Essex initiates coverage on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $104.00.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $87.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) PT Raised to $65 at Morgan Stanley
- Guggenheim Starts Informatica (INFA) at Buy, 'Both the Incumbent and the Disruptor'
- Guggenheim Starts Confluent Inc (CFLT) at Buy, 'Integral to the Modern Tech Stack'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!