Goldman Sachs Starts Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Essex initiates coverage on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) with a Buy rating and a price target of $104.00.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $87.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cognizant (CTSH) to Acquire AustinCSI
- MKM Partners Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Neutral
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Proto Labs (PRLB) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!