Goldman Sachs Starts AerCap Holdings (AER) at Neutral
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Catherine O’Brien initiates coverage on AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $58.00.
- Strong business model has less upside risk and comes out sidelined due to limited upside to target.
Shares of AerCap Holdings closed at $49.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Community Health (CYH) at Neutral
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts IronNet Inc. (IRNT) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Resumes CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT:SP) (CPAMF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!