Goldman Sachs Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Neutral
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Goldman Sachs analyst Brian Essex initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $446.00.
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $370.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Wood Group (WG:LN) (WDGJF) at Equalweight
- Luxshare Precision (002475:CH) PT Raised to RMB40.40 at Credit Suisse
- HKT Trust and HKT Limited (6823:HK) (HKTTF) PT Lowered to HK$11 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!