Goldman Sachs Resumes Global Payments (GPN) at Neutral
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs resumed coverage on Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $82.00.
Shares of Global Payments closed at $73.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Starts Hutchmed China Ltd (13:HK) at Outperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Phunware, Inc. (PHUN) at Buy
- Citi Starts Aramis Group SAS (ARAMI:FP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!