Goldman Sachs Assumes Marathon Oil (MRO) at Sell
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta assumes coverage on Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.75.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $10.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Twist Bioscience (TWST) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Resumes Plug Power (PLUG) at Equalweight
- Credit Suisse Starts Yokohama Rubber Co (5101:JP) at Outperform