Goldman Sachs Assumes Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) at Neutral
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta assumes coverage on Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $17.50.
Shares of Cabot Oil & Gas closed at $18.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Equal Weight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) at Overweight
- TD Securities Starts Dialogue Health Technologies Inc (CARE:CN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!