Goldman Sachs Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Goldman Sachs analyst Ronald Keung assumes coverage on Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $185.00.
Shares of Alibaba closed at $104.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1.2%
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Cousins Properties (CUZ) at Peerperform
- Alibaba (BABA) option IV and share price steady on headlines of China opening
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!