FBN Securities Starts SentinelOne Inc (S) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
FBN Securities analyst Shebly Seyrafi initiates coverage on SentinelOne Inc (NYSE: S) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of SentinelOne Inc closed at $54.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SentinelOne Inc (S) PT Lowered to $25 at Jefferies
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Winc (WBEV) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Navin Fluorine International Ltd (NFIL:IN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!