Exane BNP Paribas Starts Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) at Neutral
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Stefan Slowinski initiates coverage on Snowflake Inc. (NYSE: SNOW) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Snowflake Inc. closed at $231.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Redburn Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) at Sell
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Desktop Metal Inc. (DM) at Neutral
- Citi Starts Generac Holdings (GNRC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!