Exane BNP Paribas Starts Qualtrics (XM) at Neutral
- Wall St slips as weekly jobless claims edge lower
- Cisco (CSCO) Gains as Results, Guidance Signal Supply Constraints are Easing
- Mind Medicine Surges on Connection to Bed Bath & Beyond Whiz Kid Trader Freeman
- This Indicator Signals Apple (AAPL) Stock Could Hit $230 - Bank of America
- Kohl's (KSS) Tumbles on Soft Results and Slashed Guidance
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Stefan Slowinski initiates coverage on Qualtrics (NASDAQ: XM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $28.00.
Shares of Qualtrics closed at $28.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Starts Carvana (CVNA) at Hold
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades BJ's Wholesale (BJ) to Buy on Strong Trends in Tough Environment
- CLSA Assumes Kingdee Int'l Software Group Co. (268:HK) (KGDEF) at Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!