Evercore ISI Assumes fuboTV (FUBO) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Evercore ISI assumes coverage on fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of fuboTV closed at $22.44 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- fuboTV (FUBO) Management Meeting Takeaways - Oppenheimer
- Stifel Resumes Canadian National Railway (CNI) at Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!