Evercore ISI Assumes Kennedy-Wilson (KW) at Outperform
- Wall St set to open lower on China's anti-lockdown protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Evercore ISI analyst Steve Sakwa assumes coverage on Kennedy-Wilson (NYSE: KW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Kennedy-Wilson closed at $18.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Assumes, Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Overweight
- Jefferies Assumes NIO (H-Shares) (9966:HK) (NIO) at Hold
- EF Hutton Starts Hudson Highland Group (HSON) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!