Deutsche Bank Starts S&P Global (SPGI) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Ashish Sabadra initiates coverage on S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $435.00.
Shares of S&P Global closed at $392.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Strong Buy
- Macquarie Starts JD Logistics Inc (2618:HK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!