Deutsche Bank Starts S&P Global (SPGI) at Buy
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar edges lower as investors await Fed meeting outcome
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Ashish Sabadra initiates coverage on S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $435.00.
Shares of S&P Global closed at $392.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P CoreLogic Case-Shiller Index Reports Record High Annual Home Price Gain Of 16.6% In May
- Northland Capital Markets Assumes Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) at Buy; 'Making a Comeback With Improving Profitability'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!