Deutsche Bank Starts Coupang Inc (CPNG) at Hold
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Deutsche Bank analyst Peter Milliken initiates coverage on Coupang Inc (NYSE: CPNG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Coupang Inc closed at $47.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Jamf Holding Corp. (JAMF) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) at Perform
- Ambit Capital Starts CEAT Ltd. (CEAT:IN) at Sell (4)