Deutsche Bank Starts Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) at Hold
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Deutsche Bank analyst Lauren Silberman initiates coverage on Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) with a Hold rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Cheesecake Factory closed at $31.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks expected to have increasing option volume: LCID FIVN DOCN CAKE JACK NOVA KDP MRNA
- Piper Sandler Assumes Farmers National Banc (FMNB) at Neutral
- Baird Starts Nuvalent (NUVL) at Outperform, 'Nu and Improved TKIs in Large NSCLC Markets'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!