Dawson James Starts Crown Electrokinetics (CRKN) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Dawson James analyst James McIlree initiates coverage on Crown Electrokinetics (NASDAQ: CRKN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.50.
Shares of Crown Electrokinetics closed at $3.33 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Starts Alibaba Health (241:HK) (BABA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!