DZ Bank Assumes Kraft Foods (KFT) at Hold
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
DZ Bank analyst Michael Pohn assumes coverage on Kraft Foods (NASDAQ: KFT) with a Hold rating and a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Kraft Foods closed at $42.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR:IN) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!