DA Davidson Starts Volta (VLTA) at Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
DA Davidson analyst Matt Summerville initiates coverage on Volta (NYSE: VLTA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Volta closed at $8.01 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Upgrades Moderna (MRNA) to Neutral on 'More Reasonable Valuation'; UBS Starts at Neutral
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts MGP Ingredients (MGPI) at Outperform
- Berenberg Starts ANGLE plc (AGL:LN) (ANPCY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!