DA Davidson Starts SentinelOne Inc (S) at Buy
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
DA Davidson analyst Rudy Kessinger initiates coverage on SentinelOne Inc (NYSE: S) with a Buy rating and a price target of $57.00.
Shares of SentinelOne Inc closed at $41.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Sonoco Products (SON) at Buy, 'Improved but Unloved, with Added Defense at the Right Time'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Live Oak Bancshares (LOB) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Daiwa Securities Starts Paramount Global (PARA) at Neutral (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!