DA Davidson Starts Piedmont Lithium (PLL) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
DA Davidson analyst Matt Summerville initiates coverage on Piedmont Lithium (NASDAQ: PLL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $85.00.
Shares of Piedmont Lithium closed at $55.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Piedmont Lithium, Iterum, and HyreCar and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Deutsche Bank Starts Rocket Lab USA (RKLB) at Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts National Retail Properties (NNN) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!