DA Davidson Starts Marathon Patent Group (MARA) at Buy
- AI poster child Nvidia's bumper results push S&P 500 to record high
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- Nvidia fuels worldwide stock frenzy, bond yields rise
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Oil rises on shipping tensions but US inventory build caps gains
DA Davidson analyst Christopher Brendler initiates coverage on Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ: MARA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $65.00.
Shares of Marathon Patent Group closed at $43.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Essex Property Trust (ESS) at Sell
- Raymond James Starts USA Compression Partners LP (USAC) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Equity Residential (EQR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!