DA Davidson Starts Intellicheck Inc. (IDN) at Buy
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
DA Davidson analyst Rudy Kessinger initiates coverage on Intellicheck Inc. (NASDAQ: IDN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Intellicheck Inc. closed at $8.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Celsius Holdings (CELH) at Buy
- Spartan Capital Starts LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) at Buy
- Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!