Credit Suisse Starts TuSimple Holdings Inc. (TSP) at Outperform
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Credit Suisse analyst Dan Levy initiates coverage on TuSimple Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: TSP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $62.00.
Shares of TuSimple Holdings Inc. closed at $38.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts 180 Life Sciences Corp. (ATNF) at Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Equillium (EQ) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!