Credit Suisse Starts Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Michael Weinstein initiates coverage on Shoals Technologies Group (NASDAQ: SHLS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Shoals Technologies Group closed at $40.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes Northrop Grumman (NOC) at Outperform
- Piper Sandler Starts US Foods (USFD) at Overweight