Credit Suisse Starts Progenics Pharmaceuticals (PGNX) at Outperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Progenics Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PGNX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $6.50.
Shares of Progenics Pharmaceuticals closed at $4.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Sema4 Holdings Corp (SMFR) at Buy
- KeyBanc Starts Barrick Gold Corp. (GOLD) at Sector Weight
- Barclays Starts Lion Electric (LEV) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!