Credit Suisse Starts Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Credit Suisse analyst Phil Winslow initiates coverage on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Palantir Technologies Inc. closed at $23.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Palantir's New Contract with US Army Not Enough for Stock to Turn Higher - Analyst
- Palantir (PLTR) and Guidehouse Announce Strategic Alliance
- Army Selects Palantir to Build TITAN Program Competitive Prototype
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!