Credit Suisse Starts Oatly Group AB (OTLY) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Credit Suisse analyst Kaumil Gajrawala initiates coverage on Oatly Group AB (NASDAQ: OTLY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Oatly Group AB closed at $28.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stephens Assumes Coverage on The Trade Desk (TTD), Upgrades to Overweight
- Deutsche Bank Starts indie Semiconductor Inc (INDI) at Buy; Compelling Growth in AutoTech
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!