Credit Suisse Starts Mersana (MRSN) at Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Credit Suisse analyst Brad Canino initiates coverage on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Mersana closed at $15.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Resumes Fluor (FLR) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Southwestern Energy (SWN) at Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Progress Software (PRGS) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!