Credit Suisse Starts Mersana (MRSN) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Credit Suisse analyst Brad Canino initiates coverage on Mersana (NASDAQ: MRSN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Mersana closed at $15.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Palomar Holdings (PLMR) at Overweight
- HSBC Resumes Kunlun Energy Co Ltd. (135:HK) (KUNUF) at Reduce