Credit Suisse Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at Underperform
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Lauren Silberman initiates coverage on Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Jack In The Box closed at $82.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Promotes Del Taco’s COO Chad Gretzema To Brand President
- Barclays Starts Shoals Technologies Group (SHLS) at Equalweight
- BofA Securities Resumes JetBlue Airways (JBLU) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!