Credit Suisse Starts Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) at Outperform
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Credit Suisse analyst Manav Gupta initiates coverage on Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: CLNE) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of Clean Energy Fuels closed at $10.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Brainsway (BWAY) at Outperform
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Canoo (GOEV) at Underperform