Credit Suisse Assumes Shopify (SHOP) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Credit Suisse analyst Timothy Chiodo assumes coverage on Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $1,350.00.
Shares of Shopify closed at $1106.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) at Outperform
- Berenberg Starts FRP Advisory Group plc (FRP:LN) at Buy
- Berenberg Starts Begbies Traynor Group Plc. (BEG:LN) at Buy