Credit Suisse Assumes SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SSNC) at Outperform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Credit Suisse analyst Bhavin Shah assumes coverage on SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $74.00.
Shares of SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. closed at $68.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SS&C GlobeOp Forward Redemption Indicator
- RBC Initiates Boeing (BA) at Outperform, Analyst Sees it as a High Conviction Call
- BofA Securities Resumes Fluor (FLR) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!