Credit Suisse Assumes PPG Industries (PPG) at Neutral
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Credit Suisse analyst Kieran de Brun assumes coverage on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $145.00.
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $145.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Saratoga Investment (SAR) at Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Starts Minor International PCL (MINT:TB) at Sell
- PPG Introduces Digital Color-Matching Device for Commercial Vehicles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!