Credit Suisse Assumes PPG Industries (PPG) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Credit Suisse analyst Kieran de Brun assumes coverage on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $145.00.
Shares of PPG Industries closed at $145.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Toll Bros. (TOL) with a Non Consensus Overweight
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts S&W Seed (SANW) at Buy