Credit Suisse Assumes PPD Inc. (PPD) at Neutral
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Credit Suisse analyst Katie Tryhane assumes coverage on PPD Inc. (NASDAQ: PPD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $47.50.
Shares of PPD Inc. closed at $46.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
- Spartan Capital Starts LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!